All those wonderful books covering the shelves, just for you to enjoy reading.
The library I always go to has this wonderful little reading spot in the corner of the library, surrounded by windows and with several cushy armchairs. I could live in the library.
And thanks to the online library catalog, I have all the pictures of the books I review. So thank you, libraries, for supplying those pictures (and thanks for just existing, too)!
I love my library card.
I have a cool one, a red one with the library design on it. On the back it has my name and my signature from when I was five or six. I am sad though, because I had it in my pocket and it got bent, and the signature is wearing off. I don't want to get a new one, because the new cards are green with weird lettering.
Maybe I will be a librarian someday. My friends say I should be a teacher because I am so patient. Who knows? the future is a strange and complicated thing, in my opinion.
I love libraries.
No offense to bookstores, of course. The only difference is that you pay for the books and then you get to keep them.
I want a shirt that says this:
Have you been to a library today?
Or this:
I'd rather be reading!

2 comments:
Don't forget to get me a T-shirt too!!!!!!! I like the wayyou completly describe your library card from the signature to the tragic event of it getting bent. I love libraries too. I could live in them except for one thing. There's NO food in them. Maybe a water fountain but not a full out cafe or anything. But if book were food I'd be moving right in!!! \
-Awesome person
A book is food for the mind and soul!!!
Post a Comment